How to get started

If you reside outside of Canada please use this link to refer to International Students section.

  • Book your first Flight Lesson

    This will give you a solid feel about flight training process and quality of our fleet.

  • Aviation Language Proficiency Requirements

    In order to receive your pilots license you must pass the Transport Canada English Language proficiency test.

    To read about the this test required to obtain your pilots license click this link or search “Transport Canada document AC 400-002” on your preferred internet search engine

Looking for more information?