Do you prefer to study and practice Flight in fresh, modern and clean environment?
Calgary Flight Training Centre (CFTC) is seeking Flight Instructors:
- Preferably a Class 1 or 2, but we would consider a Class 3 or 4
- Multi-engine Rating
- All CARs responsibilities
Location: Didsbury, AB
Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
- Able to work in Canada ( legally)
- Valid Canadian Flight Instructor Rating
- Satisfactory Flight Test Record
- Instructing experience
- Experience in conducting ground school when needed
CFTC Back Ground :
Calgary Flight Training Centre (CFTC) was established in 2010. The flight school was recently moved to a brand new building in Olds-Didsbury Airport, Alberta where we are proud to offer the most high tech and up to date aircraft and flight simulators. CFTC offers a very attractive yet peaceful studying and teaching environment for students.
Our Online Ground School is designed to prepare you for the Transport Canada Private Pilot Written Exam (PPAER).
The Piper PA-30 Twin Comanche is an American twin-engine, cabin monoplane designed and built by Piper Aircraft.
The Twin Comanche goes faster, carries more, burns less fuel, climbs more rapidly and ultimately higher, and is quieter than other aircraft in this class.